Companies and organisations are invited to partner with the South West Focus Conference. There are five sponsorship packages to suit your organisation’s requirements. They all offer excellent exposure to conference delegates and in the media.
The sponsorship opportunities outlined in the sponsorship prospectus are examples of how your business can contribute.
- Maintain a high profile to valuable target markets in the lead-up and during the conference
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to regional development
- Consolidate relationships and exposure to your key markets
- Enable your organisation to mix informally with industry professionals, leaders, local government, planners and speakers
For more information about sponsorship packages, please phone Cindy Wiese on 0403 262 045 or email email@example.com .
South West Focus Conference delegates will value the opportunity to speak face-to-face with providers and will welcome opportunities to update their industry knowledge.
An exhibit at the South West Focus Conference will create an opportunity for delegates to experience your organisation first hand.
Conference registration, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will take place in the exhibition area to ensure a high level of exhibitor exposure to delegates.
Exhibitor package $1,000 + GST (conditions apply)
- This is a terrific opportunity to take advantage of the conference’s networking opportunities and showcase your organisation to delegates from a range of industries. Be quick – only 10 spaces available.
Expressions of interest close Friday, 10th April 2015.
For more information contact Cindy Wiese by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .